Melio and Corpay are both software that I would recommend for bill payments, especially if you have a bookkeeper or employee paying your bills.
Notable features include:
- Approval Settings – This means that you can set it so that payments require your approval before being sent which helps to prevent mistakes by your bookkeeper or employees.
- No fees to send ACH payments domestically.
- You can upload bills and the software will automatically put in the details it reads off the bills saving you time in data entry.
- They can ask for payment details directly from your vendor.
- You can set bills to email directly to the software instead of uploading manually.